You need to tell the police about any stolen device as soon as you can and get a Crime Reference Number. We'll ask for this when you make a claim.

As many police forces have stopped recording losses, we don't ask you to report losses. However, we will ask you for details of the circumstances during which the loss occurred.

Did this answer your question?