The main elements not covered are:
- If this is the first InMyBag policy You have taken out You are not covered for claims arising from events that occur within the first 14 days of the Period of Insurance.
- Excess-free cover - The contribution You will be required to make is specified in the Policy document and varies according to the type of claim You make.
- Upgraded Devices if it is replacing them - It offers like-for-like replacement.
- Cover for normal wear and tear, maintenance, computer viruses, loss of value or loss of data.
- Cover loss of earnings.
- Cover any financial, contractual or other indirect or consequential loss resulting from the inability to use Your Devices.
- Cover Your Devices if they have been left unattended or unconcealed in a public space.
Please refer to the Policy document for full details of all exclusions.